Having run my own companies, mentored and advised multi-million dollar franchises, through to managing a mega-million dollar multinational business, I have gained hands-on and practical experience across many business disciplines.
It is my passion to help small business owners keep focussed on the essential steps to make their business successful, and continue to do what they do best.
Having worked for many years with franchisees, many of whom had little to no business or marketing experience, I learned to speak in layman’s terms and not baffle them with jargon, clichés or quote from text books.
My point of difference is that I believe in 'keeping it simple' so not to overwhelm or intimidate. It's essential that the plans we set are easily understood , easily implemented and easily tracked to ensure results for you and your business.
After leaving the corporate world I asked myself, "What am I passionate about?"
The answer was easy - business, marketing and helping small to medium business owners bridge the gap between their skill set and trade, to operating and marketing their own business.
I have held senior positions within both public and private companies, including:
- Managing Director of a $200M multinational company with approx. 100 staff.
- Marketing Director for 2 different companies with a team of between 4 - 18.
- National Sales Director with a team of 5.
I have also run my own businesses:
- One as a partnership with turnover of $300-400K per annum.
- The other as a private company that I grew from $1.3M to $2M in 3 years with 6 staff.
With the experience I've gained from working for myself and for large corporations, I've developed a wide and practical skill set including;
- sales & training
- cost & budget control
- product & inventory management
- staff management & motivation
- public speaking
Let's discuss how I can help your business.
Give me a call or let's arrange an initial meeting (at no charge) to discuss your needs, vision and goals for your business.