for Small-Medium Businesses
Wednesday 19th June
10.00 am - 12.30 pm
This is a great workshop for owner-operators or those who run their own small to medium business. Whether you're a hairdresser, beautician, landscape gardener, painter and decorator, mechanic or allied health professional, this workshop will help give you the skills to successfully promote your business via Social Media.
What you will learn at this workshop is how to:
- Use Social Media to enhance the relationships with new and existing customers
- Increase your reach and exposure to more customers
- Create eye catching images and posts
- Plan and write posts that will gain attention and action
- Measure the results of what you're doing
- Avoid bad practices - "The don'ts" of Social Media!
This will also be a great networking event to promote yourself to other business owners in the area, so please bring your business cards and any flyers to hand out.
(ONLY 4 pLACES LEFT)
$55.00 (Inc GST) per Person
A confirmation email with payment details will be sent once you submit your registration. A tax invoice/receipt will be issued once payment has been received.